Australian Stock! Sent from NSW Warehouse. Genuine CURTIS Programming tool.
1313K-4331 OEM level - This programmer is used to set various functions on Curtis controllers, this includes speed, regenerative braking, acceleration and other settings. Also used for various diagnostics and fault finding.
PLEASE READ - This is an OEM Level Programmer. Used by technicians to change settings on golf carts and view diagnostic information. Only works on Curtis Controllers. Changing some settings could cause damage, we are not liable for any damage as a result of programming changes made by this programmer. Connects directly to the Curtis Controller, adapters may be required for some models. Recommended for technicians and mechanics only. Discount Codes do not work on this product, the lowest price is the advertised price.
The Curtis Model 1313 Handheld Programmer is a powerful and intuitive programming and diagnostic tool. Model 1313 enables parameter files to be created and edited online or offline, transferred to another controller for cloning, or saved onto a PC or SD card.
The Model 1313 performs comprehensive programming and troubleshooting tasks for all vehicles that use Curtis programmable motor controllers or control systems.
- Large high resolution colour display shows multiple parameters simultaneously for quick adjustment.
- Backlight for easy viewing in low-light environments.
- Cloning feature and 64 Mb internal memory allows multiple parameter files to be stored in the Handheld Programmer making it easy to transfer settings to other vehicles.
- Advanced troubleshooting capabilities for all vehicles that use Curtis programmable motor controllers or control systems.
- AA Battery compartment allows programs to be edited without having to be connected to a system.
- Multiple language support includes English, German, Spanish, French, and Italian.
- Monitoring function allows real-time viewing of controller activity.
- Icon based graphical user interface allows for quick and intuitive menu navigation.
- Dedicated buttons for "help" and "favorites" provide for direct access to commonly used features.
- Soft Keys (located under the LCD) change function as indicated by screen text to provide quick access to the most commonly used functions.
- Comprehensive help text offers solutions and information at the touch of a button.
- Easily upgradeable via USB to ensure compatibility with future products and features.
- The Model 1313 programmer is easily portable, with a tough rubber protective perimeter strip.
- Programming kit comes complete with handheld programmer, Molex cable, zippered case, quick start guide.